FKA has an opening for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our growing team as an Office Administrator. If you’re a self-starter with a positive attitude and a relevant post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate who wants to work in an exciting, fast-paced business environment, we’d love to meet you.
At FKA, you’ll ensure the efficient operation of our office. The ideal candidate possesses excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving clients, vendors and other guests at our front desk
- Administering all of our technology (including phones, computers and software)
- Maintaining and ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Managing mail and couriers
- Liaising with building maintenance and management
- Setup and takedown for meetings
- Organizing office events
- Assisting our president and leadership team with a variety of business administration tasks
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, fun and supportive agency environment. Starting each day with a morning scrum to collaboratively manage capacity and risks, and implementing a weekly pulse survey, your success and growth are paramount. Additionally, team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
FKA is a best-in-class Google Premier Partner and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies — we were recently ranked 150 on the 2018 GROWTH 500 list, you know. We boast a stellar team of some of the best and brightest in the business and have been recognized with awards from the Advertising Club of Edmonton, Digital Alberta and International Association of Business Communicators.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career with a great team, please send your cover letter and resume with “Office Administrator” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Wednesday, January 9.