At FKA, the people you work with matter more than anything else. That includes you — our new Traffic Manager.
FKA is a leading locally-owned agency and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies — ranking 150 on the Growth 500 list in 2018. We boast a stellar team of 31 made up of some of the best and brightest in the business. But we’re always striving to be better, which is where you come in!
Reporting to the Senior Director of Service Delivery, you will demonstrate your forté for managing projects, keeping track of tasks and timelines, adapting to change and keeping a complex team running like a well-oiled machine. And of course, you thrive in a fast-moving, agile environment.
You have a minimum of three years of experience, preferably in an advertising or interactive agency, video production house, publisher or broadcaster or large client-side marketing department. Relevant education in business, marketing or project management would be great but is not mandatory.
You’re as comfortable figuring out the steps to take a digital or creative project to completion as you are scheduling video or broadcast work. Your rock-solid organizational and multi-tasking skills instill confidence among your team.
We’re seeking individuals inspired to innovate new processes and operational approaches to help FKA and the clients we serve reach their objectives and solve their business challenges. We are wholeheartedly dedicated to the development of a collaborative environment underpinned by a culture of support.
- Internal project management, including:
- Setting up timelines and assigning tasks for all our client and internal projects in Function Point, Trello or other tools as needed
- Setting up approval workflows in Approval Manager
- Creating material requirements and ad specification documents for projects across a variety of media
- Managing third party/client created deliverables to ensure they meet specifications, as well as organizing and providing the assets to the media team or other departments
- Ongoing communication/liaison with clients, as well as FKA’s media, communications, interactive and creative services departments, to ensure project success
- Having an understanding of the resources available in each department and, when required, liaising with leadership to assign tasks appropriately
- Procuring cost estimates from vendors (printers, photographers, videographers/producers, sound engineers, modelling agencies, etc.) for required projects
- Coordinating timelines/schedules and specifications with vendors for required projects
- Client facing project management — including estimating — on projects when required
- Helping to develop and implement new agency-wide, cross-departmental internal processes and best practices
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Relevant education in business, marketing or project management is an asset
- Proven to be someone who takes initiative and is detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, a critical thinker and incredibly organized
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with a diverse range of people
- Proficiency in project management including leading and managing print and digital communications processes to successful completion
- Experience using Function Point and/or Approval Manager is an asset
This is a 1-year maternity leave position with the possibility of extension. FKA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program. We provide our team members with many opportunities for training and professional development. Interested applicants are asked to send their cover letter and resume with “Traffic Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 pm on Friday, May 3rd. But apply early because if you pique our interest, we may call you right away.